2 King 1 Queen 3 Twin 1 Sofa
Our villa is situated on a large corner lot of a quiet street in the 24 hour guard gated community of Windsor Hills, which is only about 2 miles from the gates of Disney.
Enjoy the modern/contemporary look of this 6 bed 4 bath home with its clean lines and earth tones in every room. There are 2 king master en-suites, a third bedroom with a queen size bed, 6 twin beds and queen sleeper sofa that will comfortably sleep 14 – all bedrooms have their own TV.
When you need to recuperate for the next action packed day you can relax in front of the TV or soak up the Florida sunshine by your own south facing private pool & spa, or make use of the resort-style facilities of Windsor Hills to which you will have full access during your stay.
Why a Holiday Home Instead of a hotel?
If you are planning to visit the “Sunshine State” of Florida a luxurious, privately owned, villa provides you with the ideal opportunity to enjoy a home from home in the one of the most action packed holiday destinations in the world.
You get more space than a hotel room at a lower cost per person. Your family or group can live together under one roof with fully equipped kitchen, personal and convenience items and your own private pool, spa and relaxation areas.
Our villa is managed locally by professional agents to ensure high standards are maintained and for your assistance in case of need.
Perfectly located whether you wish to experience the thrills and spills of the theme parks, face the challenge of one of the many golf courses or relax on one of Florida’s stunning beaches.
These rates were set in USD
|Rate||Period||Nightly||Min Stay||Change Over||Tax Rate|
|Mid Season Including Pool Heat||01 Apr 2020 - 08 Apr 2020||$215.00||3|
|Easter Peak Including Pool Heat||09 Apr 2020 - 15 Apr 2020||$317.00||5|
|Mid Season Including Pool Heat||16 Apr 2020 - 31 May 2020||$215.00||3|
|High Season||01 Jun 2020 - 31 Aug 2020||$220.00||3|
The property enjoys a large corner lot in Dinville Street with a long driveway that can accommodate up to 4 cars.
With the back of the house being south-facing, the pool area enjoys full sun throughout the day, although those seeking a little respite also have a shaded area to enjoy.
Close to the play area and only a few minutes walks to the facilities of the main clubhouse.
Our villa features the following:
- 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms covering 2,893 sq feet
- On the lower floor is a queen bedroom situated next to a bathroom and in the living area is a queen sofabed
- On the upper floor are 2 king master bedrooms (both with en-suite bathrooms) and 3 twin bedrooms.
- Maximum occupancy 14
- All bedrooms have HD TVs
- South-facing pool area with in-ground spa
- Removable safety fence segregating the house from the pool
- Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances, crockery, cutlery and utensils
- Washer and dryer
- Open-plan living/dining area with larger dining table comfortably seating 8 with an additional table in the kitchen
- 60' LED HD TV (with HD pack) in the living room
- The garage has been converted into a games room with a slate-bed pool table, foosball, & air hockey tables together with a PlayStation 2.
- Free wireless internet service
- Free long distance & international phone calls (excludes mobile phone numbers in most countries).
- High Chair and Pack’n Play
At the clubhouse you will find a fitness centre, 50 seat movie theatre, games room with pool tables, ping pong and arcade games. As well as your own private pool there is the large communal lagoon pool and new splash pad area opened in 2018.
There is also a sundries shop with snacks, drinks and ice creams. If you are into the more active outdoor sports there are tennis and basketball courts located just a short walk from the main clubhouse as well as a jogging trail around the entire community and lake. For the young ones, Windsor Hills offers a huge playground with slides, swings, sand and everything needed to have fun.
Situated on the approach to Windsor Hills from Hwy192 you will find a large Walmart and further down the 192 is Target and Publix.
Owner: Rob Thornewell & Steve John