3 King 3 Twin 1 Double
Lilo’s Paradise is a fully-equipped 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom luxury vacation villa situated on an incredible lot - no one overlooks our yard or pool, and there is a beautiful view from the backyard. The pool and spa get full sun all day while the lanai stays shaded. Best of all -- the northern facing backyard provides a wonderful view of the Magic Kingdom fireworks from the pool, lanai and family room! Lilo’s Paradise offers everything you will want to make your Disney Vacation truly magical! We tried to think of everything a guest might want or need while on vacation. We provide books, games, DVDs, and toys throughout the home, luxury linens, pool towels, baby items and even tote bags for use at the theme parks or big pool! Each bedroom has a ceiling fan and TV. There is a 65 inch TV in the family room with a Blue-ray player. The garage has been finished as a super hero themed game room which includes Air conditioning, a full-sized professional pool table, 3 a wall mounted 50" smart TVs with ability to play PS4 and/or Xbox1 at the same time. There is also a bar table with chairs and a wooden train set for our younger vacationers! The gourmet kitchen features granite counter tops and stainless appliances, and is truly equipped with everything you need or want to fix a quick snack or a large meal for the entire family. It is our intent that your family can truly LIVE in Lilo’s Paradise and call it your home away from home! All of the bedrooms in are tastefully decorated and furnished to the highest standard. the home sleeps 11 guests in 3 king sized beds, 1 room with 2 twin beds, and 1 room with bunk beds (twin over full). The master bedroom features double sinks in the bathroom and a 30-inch flat screen TV. The Force Awakens in our Star Wars themed kids bedroom that features twin over full bunk beds, and a large talking storm trooper guarding the entrance! Our second themed kid's bedroom is a "FROZEN" room. The brightly painted room includes 2 twin beds, adorable FROZEN murals and accessories. Both of the themed kid's rooms have an adjacent bathroom that is decorated to match!
These rates were set in USD
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekly||Weekend||Monthly||Min Stay||Changeover|
09 Feb 2019 - 12 Apr 2019
13 Apr 2019 - 27 Apr 2019
28 Apr 2019 - 24 May 2019
25 May 2019 - 14 Jun 2019
15 Jun 2019 - 23 Aug 2019
24 Aug 2019 - 27 Sep 2019
28 Sep 2019 - 22 Nov 2019
23 Nov 2019 - 30 Nov 2019
01 Dec 2019 - 20 Dec 2019
21 Dec 2019 - 04 Jan 2020
Cleaning: $140 for stays of less than 1 week
Tax Rate: 13.5%
Additional Notes: Complimentary pool/spa heat included
Lilo's Paradise is located towards the back of Windsor Hills on Grassendale Street. The home is on a hill with no homes overlooking the pool or home. The huge yard provides privacy and a view of the Magic Kingdom Fireworks.
A few of the items you will find at Lilo's Paradise:
* 3 King beds, 2 twin beds and bunk beds (twin over full). Every bedroom has a private bathroom adjacent or en-suite
* Fully equipped gourmet kitchen stainless appliances, granite counter tops, Keurig and more!
* Super-hero themed game room featuring 3-TV gaming station with Xbox1 and PS4. Air conditioning and professional style pool table
* Private Pool facing Disney with view of the Magic Kingdom Fireworks. Complimentary pool/spa heat in private pool and hot tub
* Wonderful location in newest section of Windsor Hills - quiet with very little traffic. House is on a hill - no neighbors overlooking the yard, pool or home
* Tastefully decorated to the highest standard. Continually updated and remodeled - we never allow out home to look or feel "used".
* Flat screen TVs. 65' LED TV in the family room with Blu-Ray & Chrome-cast.
* All bedrooms are equipped with flat screen TVs and ceiling fans. Adult rooms are peaceful and comfortable, kids rooms are themed and fun
* Baby items including stroller, highchair, bed rails, baby gates and pack-n-play style crib. Game room also features a wooden train table and set for our young "gamers".
* High-speed Wi-Fi Internet access and long distance phone calls to USA, Canada and Puerto Rico
* Onsite parking in your own driveway just steps from the villa entrance
* Pool alarms and safety fence to keep our young guests safe around the pool
* Full sized washer, dryer as well as iron and board. Drying rack for your clothes and plenty of hangers in the closets
* Digital locks and monitored alarm system
* Free access to all Windsor Hills amenities including the new dueling slides and kids splash zone for the duration of your stay.
* Gated community within a few miles of Disney.
Spacious, comfortable vacation home! We had a wonderful stay at Pooh’s Palace for 2 weeks in January. There was plenty of room for 10 of us, and it clean and comfortable! The kids enjoyed the theme rooms and game room, but the pool was definitely the highlight! Great to have access to the larger pool and water slides at the club house as well. Deanna was fantastic to work with, and addressed any questions right away. We would definitely stay here again in the future! Windsor Hills is a perfect location to get to shopping, restaurants and most of all, Disney! Thanks for sharing your beautiful home with us, we had a lovely vacation!
Sarah K - 25 Jan 2019
Great family group option Loved this place! So convenient to Walt Disney World. Would definitely rent again. We were 7 adults and 1 child and there was plenty of room for all. Each bedroom has it’s own bath, which is amazing. Pool was nice and warm, and Deanna, the owner, was quick to reply to all our questions and concerns. Best stocked kitchen I have ever had in a rental! I could go on, but I’ll just say— book it! You will not be disappointed. 10/2018
Allison M - 04 Jan 2019
Great stay at Lilo's! This was our fourth stay at Windsor Hills but the first time we have used Quinns vacation homes and stayed at Lilo's Paradise. We were a group of 7 with 4 adults and 3 kids (16, 12, and 9). The booking process was extremely smooth. Deanna is very responsive to emails and will answer any questions you have very promptly. Deanna sends very helpful information to you on location, and this was the first time we found our house on Windsor Hills in the dark very easily!! The house itself is lovely and I would highly recommend it to anyone wishing to stay in Florida with a family and particularly if you like WIndsor Hills! On arrival we entered the property by key code with no issues and the first thing we noticed was the spacious family environment. This house is exceptionally clean and well equipped with everything you need. There was not one thing we needed that wasn't there! There are 3 bedrooms downstairs and 2 upstairs all with either en-suite bathrooms or bathrooms directly outside the room. All rooms are very large with tv's that all worked with no issues. The patio and pool area was also immaculately clean and the pool was lovely and warm throughout our stay which was welcome as the weather wasn't its warmest! I did have a couple of questions I needed to ask during our stay and as usual Deanna responded immediately with helpful answers. I would highly recommend this property for both the property itself and the service received from Deanna and Quinns vacation homes, I should also add that the communal facilities (pool, cafe, gym) are also very good. We hope to come back to Florida soon and we will be booking our holiday around availability of this property! Deanna, thank you. Your house is fabulous and you were an amazing host. If there was the option to give 10 stars I would of!!! 12/2018
Rich - 02 Jan 2019
Janet Great family vacation!Second time we have rented!! 12/2018
Janet H - 01 Jan 2019
Great Stay We had a great stay at Lilo's Paradise. We stayed comfortably with 4 adults and 3 kids (6-9 years old). Everyone had their own room and bathroom. Shopping areas close by for groceries. On our "rest" day the kids loved playing in the game room and the private pool. One afternoon we went to the community pool (at the entrance to the gated community) which was so fun with large resort style pool, slides and splash pad. The home was comfortable and easy to use having every amenity your regular home would have. The community is also close to all the parks and one night we were able to watch one of the fireworks shows from our pool. Working with Quinn Vacation Homes was very easy. The owners were communicative and made sure we had everything we needed for our stay. Highly recommend! 10/2018
Jill - 11 Oct 2018