3 King 4 Twin
Pooh's Palace is a fully-equipped 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom luxury vacation villa. With 3 king adult suites and 2 themed bedrooms for the kids, Pooh's Palace has something for everyone. Located in the newest section of Windsor Hills Resort, Pooh's Palace is situated on a hill – no one overlooks our yard or pool. The eastern facing lanai, pool and spa get full sun most of the day and is a relaxing place to drink your first cup of coffee while watching the hot air balloons and the sunrise. On a clear night, the Magic Kingdom fireworks are visible from the backyard (to the north) . One of the nicest features of “Pooh's Palace” is it's location within Windsor Hills Resort. Located about 1/2 mile from the Windsor Hills Clubhouse, “Pooh's Palace” is in a quiet area that is not burdened with a lot of traffic and noise. In front of “Pooh's Palace”, there is a huge “green area” or recreation area, including a small playground right outside your door! Pooh's Palace was completely renovated and redecorated in March 2017, so the home is "like new" and ready to be your home away from home!
Pawnall Street in Windsor Hills. The home faces a large green space that includes a small playground and swing.
A few of the items you will find at Lilo's Paradise:
* 3 King beds, 2 twin beds and bunk beds (twin over twin). Every bedroom has a private bathroom adjacent or en-suite
* Fully equipped gourmet kitchen stainless appliances, granite counter tops, Keurig and more!
* Star Wars themed game room featuring 3-TV gaming station with Xbox1 and PS4. Air conditioning and professional style pool table
* Private Pool and hot tub. Complimentary pool/spa heat
* Wonderful location in newest section of Windsor Hills - quiet with very little traffic. House is on a hill - no neighbors overlooking the yard, pool or home. The home is in an area that surrounds a large "green space" that includes a small playground right out your front door
* Tastefully decorated to the highest standard. Continually updated and remodeled - we never allow out home to look or feel "used".
* Flat screen TVs. 65' LED TV in the family room with Blu-Ray & Chrome-cast.
* All bedrooms are equipped with flat screen TVs and ceiling fans. Adult rooms are peaceful and comfortable, kids rooms are themed and fun
* Baby items including stroller, highchair, bed rails, baby gates and pack-n-play style crib. Game room also features a wooden train table and set for our young "gamers".
* High-speed Wi-Fi Internet access and long distance phone calls to USA, Canada and Puerto Rico
* Onsite parking in your own driveway just steps from the villa entrance
* Pool alarms and safety fence to keep our young guests safe around the pool
* Full sized washer, dryer as well as iron and board. Drying rack for your clothes and plenty of hangers in the closets
* Digital locks and monitored alarm system
* Free access to all Windsor Hills amenities including the new dueling slides and kids splash zone for the duration of your stay.
Thank you for a wonderful week! Our family of 11 spent a lovely week at Pooh’s Palace. This was our second stay with Quinn’s, and Deanna was so responsive to all our pre-trip questions and even arranged an air mattress for one of the smaller kids. The configuration was perfect for our family of six adults and five kids - it is such a luxury that each bedroom has its own bathroom! The house is beautiful and so spacious. And of course the kids spent all their free time in the pool while the adults relaxed in the hot tub. We did notice quite a few light bulbs had burnt out, but the management company (and Deanna) rectified that quickly!
Rebecca M - 11 Feb 2019
Great house for a vacation We stayed for 2 weeks over Christmas. The house was wonderful. Very spacious for our family of 10. Our kids loved the pool and Deanna even had a tree for us to set up. We've stayed in Windsor Hills previously and love the area. Perfect location to the theme parks. We will definitely stay again. 12/2018
Tammy - 10 Jan 2019
Everything was great. The house was clean and everything was as stated and the garage game room was awesome.
Joe - 31 Oct 2018
We were blessed to spend Labor Day week at Pooh’s Palace in Florida which allowed us to take our kids to Disney. The location was phenomenal! The house was ideal and my kids loved the private pool and hot tub! We can not say enough good things out the house. There was plenty of room for the two grandmothers that accompanied us. We can’t wait to plan another vacation and stay again! Thanks The Parrott Family 9/2018
The Parrott Family - 11 Sep 2018
Wonderful Place to Stay We had a wonderful stay at Pooh's Palace. The house was ready and the rooms were very nice. We brought three families and all had plenty of space. Our favorite part was our own pool and hot tub. I highly recommend staying at this property. Game room, laundry, beautiful kitchen, great rooms, and beautiful pool! Can't wait to come back. 4/2017
Cheryl M - 22 Feb 2018