3 King 4 Twin
Pooh's Palace is a fully-equipped 5-bedroom, 5-bathroom luxury vacation villa. With 3 king adult suites and 2 themed bedrooms for the kids, Pooh's Palace has something for everyone. Located in the newest section of Windsor Hills Resort, Pooh's Palace is situated on a hill – no one overlooks our yard or pool. The eastern facing lanai, pool and spa get full sun most of the day and is a relaxing place to drink your first cup of coffee while watching the hot air balloons and the sunrise. On a clear night, the Magic Kingdom fireworks are visible from the backyard (to the north) . One of the nicest features of “Pooh's Palace” is it's location within Windsor Hills Resort. Located about 1/2 mile from the Windsor Hills Clubhouse, “Pooh's Palace” is in a quiet area that is not burdened with a lot of traffic and noise. In front of “Pooh's Palace”, there is a huge “green area” or recreation area, including a small playground right outside your door! Pooh's Palace was completely renovated and redecorated in March 2017, so the home is "like new" and ready to be your home away from home!
These rates were set in USD
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekly||Min Stay||Changeover|
15 Jun 2019 - 23 Aug 2019
24 Aug 2019 - 27 Sep 2019
28 Sep 2019 - 22 Nov 2019
23 Nov 2019 - 30 Nov 2019
01 Dec 2019 - 20 Dec 2019
21 Dec 2019 - 04 Jan 2020
05 Jan 2020 - 19 Jan 2020
20 Jan 2020 - 08 Feb 2020
09 Feb 2020 - 04 Apr 2020
05 Apr 2020 - 20 Apr 2020
21 Apr 2020 - 23 May 2020
24 May 2020 - 21 Jun 2020
22 Jun 2020 - 22 Aug 2020
23 Aug 2020 - 30 Sep 2020
01 Oct 2020 - 20 Nov 2020
21 Nov 2020 - 29 Nov 2020
30 Nov 2020 - 18 Dec 2020
19 Dec 2020 - 03 Jan 2021
Tax Rate: 13.5%
Additional Notes: complimentary pool/spa heat
Pawnall Street in Windsor Hills. The home faces a large green space that includes a small playground and swing.
A few of the items you will find at Lilo's Paradise:
* 3 King beds, 2 twin beds and bunk beds (twin over twin). Every bedroom has a private bathroom adjacent or en-suite
* Fully equipped gourmet kitchen stainless appliances, granite counter tops, Keurig and more!
* Star Wars themed game room featuring 3-TV gaming station with Xbox1 and PS4. Air conditioning and professional style pool table
* Private Pool and hot tub. Complimentary pool/spa heat
* Wonderful location in newest section of Windsor Hills - quiet with very little traffic. House is on a hill - no neighbors overlooking the yard, pool or home. The home is in an area that surrounds a large "green space" that includes a small playground right out your front door
* Tastefully decorated to the highest standard. Continually updated and remodeled - we never allow out home to look or feel "used".
* Flat screen TVs. 65' LED TV in the family room with Blu-Ray & Chrome-cast.
* All bedrooms are equipped with flat screen TVs and ceiling fans. Adult rooms are peaceful and comfortable, kids rooms are themed and fun
* Baby items including stroller, highchair, bed rails, baby gates and pack-n-play style crib. Game room also features a wooden train table and set for our young "gamers".
* High-speed Wi-Fi Internet access and long distance phone calls to USA, Canada and Puerto Rico
* Onsite parking in your own driveway just steps from the villa entrance
* Pool alarms and safety fence to keep our young guests safe around the pool
* Full sized washer, dryer as well as iron and board. Drying rack for your clothes and plenty of hangers in the closets
* Digital locks and monitored alarm system
* Free access to all Windsor Hills amenities including the new dueling slides and kids splash zone for the duration of your stay.
Comforts of a home away from home We have stayed in Windsor Hills on multiple occasions over the years and always enjoy the property location. During half of our stay we experienced really bad weather giving us no choice but to spend more time in the house than we had planned. This property under those circumstances turned out to be the right choice. The house provided all of the needed comforts for my family and the game room provided the needed activities to ease the boredom of being stuck inside. The owner contacted us on day 1 making sure everything was in line giving us the assurance that if we needed anything during our stay it would certainly be provided. With having many experiences over the years this property is most definitely a recommended stay based on location, cleanliness, spaciness, comfort and communication with the property owner.
Kevin M - 09 Aug 2019
Great family vacation! This house was perfect for our vacation. The kids spent days in the pool. The hot tub was the best way to unwind after a long day at the parks. We will definitely be back. Thanks!
The Miller Family - 26 May 2019
We absolutely loved staying at this house and I cannot wait to stay here again! The swimming pool and hot tub at the house were perfect! We could not figure out why the hot tub was not getting hot. The owner immediately took care of the situation and had it fixed the very next day! We also had young children and the pool gate was easy to set up and take down. We even enjoyed the pool in the community as it played music on the weekends and had a splash pad! It definitely was the perfect house for our vacation!
The Struss Family - 17 May 2019
Great Rental! Our family really enjoyed this rental. The house itself was clean, updated, and well stocked. The pool was was warm , clean and private. The community was very family friendly.... sidewalks, parks , open green spaces. We only visited the big pool once Since we so enjoyed our private pool, but the walk to the clubhouse was easy. The community also Has great location close to all theme parks and shopping .
Kelly M - 09 Apr 2019
Perfect house for our family! If you a looking for house where you can relax and have a great time without having to leave the house this is it. We spent a couple days at Disney but the rest of the time we just hung out at the house, shot pool, played games, enjoyed the swimming pool and relaxed in the hot tub. Awesome house and very responsive owner when I had questions.
Tony L - 06 Apr 2019
Thank you for a wonderful week! Our family of 11 spent a lovely week at Pooh’s Palace. This was our second stay with Quinn’s, and Deanna was so responsive to all our pre-trip questions and even arranged an air mattress for one of the smaller kids. The configuration was perfect for our family of six adults and five kids - it is such a luxury that each bedroom has its own bathroom! The house is beautiful and so spacious. And of course the kids spent all their free time in the pool while the adults relaxed in the hot tub. We did notice quite a few light bulbs had burnt out, but the management company (and Deanna) rectified that quickly!
Rebecca M - 11 Feb 2019
Great house for a vacation We stayed for 2 weeks over Christmas. The house was wonderful. Very spacious for our family of 10. Our kids loved the pool and Deanna even had a tree for us to set up. We've stayed in Windsor Hills previously and love the area. Perfect location to the theme parks. We will definitely stay again. 12/2018
Tammy - 10 Jan 2019
Everything was great. The house was clean and everything was as stated and the garage game room was awesome.
Joe - 31 Oct 2018
We were blessed to spend Labor Day week at Pooh’s Palace in Florida which allowed us to take our kids to Disney. The location was phenomenal! The house was ideal and my kids loved the private pool and hot tub! We can not say enough good things out the house. There was plenty of room for the two grandmothers that accompanied us. We can’t wait to plan another vacation and stay again! Thanks The Parrott Family 9/2018
The Parrott Family - 11 Sep 2018
Wonderful Place to Stay We had a wonderful stay at Pooh's Palace. The house was ready and the rooms were very nice. We brought three families and all had plenty of space. Our favorite part was our own pool and hot tub. I highly recommend staying at this property. Game room, laundry, beautiful kitchen, great rooms, and beautiful pool! Can't wait to come back. 4/2017
Cheryl M - 22 Feb 2018
Owner: Charles & Deanna Quinn
Management Company: Signature Vacation Villas
Local Phone: +1(423)488-3040