3 King 1 Queen 4 Twin 2 Double
NEW Air Conditioned Game Room, Carpet and Granite Countertops!! We've been told by our guests that we've thought of everything :) We also have a second 6 bedroom home right next door for larger groups, or this one for you!
* just 2 miles to Disney
* Private Heated Pool & Spa
* FREE Water park
* NEW Game Room with Air Conditioning (most homes are not)
* Air Hockey & Foosball
* Gaming System
* FREE Baby gear
* Reclining Sofa's in Living Room
* FREE Upgraded 200MB Wifi
* FREE Parking
* Roku - 6 TVs
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Right Across from the Playground!
*.3 mile (5 minute) walk to the Clubhouse
* Beach Volleyball, Basketball, Tennis & putting green
* Pool tables, Ping Pong & Arcade
* Poolside Marketplace Bar & Grill
* Fitness Center
This home is truly ONE OF THE BEST in the resort!
Livin' Free is a 2-level with:
- 1 Queen bedroom and full bath on the main floor
- Two of the 3 King rooms upstairs have their own 'en suite bathrooms
- Remaining King and 2 Bunkbed/Full rooms share a full hall bathroom, which is set up perfect for sharing with separate doors to access the tub/shower room and stool. (Twin/Full bunkbed and single Twin - 3 beds total in each room)
- 4 Adult bedrooms have private tv's with Roku installed to viewing access.
Kitchen is fully stocked, including blender, rice cooker, mixer, pots and pans and cooking utensils. This kitchen has all you need to prepare meals, not just a bare minimum of equipment.
We have baby items for your use at no charge:
* 2 pack and play with bedding
* 1 baby gate for the staircase
* 2 safety bed rails
* 2 baby monitor
* 1 high chair
* 2 umbrella stroller
* 4 step stools - 2 double as booster seats
* Pool safety gate
- Pool/spa heat available for $25/day
- Grill Rental $7/day
- Pets Considered - MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BY OWNER
- Windsor Hills provides 14 resort wristbands with this home - if you have more in your group, they can be purchased for $10 per person for the entire stay.
We can customize your kid's rooms! Just let us know after your booking if you would prefer our standard bedspreads or:
- Star Wars
- Mickey Mouse clubhouse
- Disney Princess
- Harry Potter
We can help you arrange for more than one villa, just ask! We have one right next door!!
These rates were set in USD
|Rate||Period||Nightly||Min Stay||Change Over||Tax Rate|
|September||08 Sep 2020 - 30 Sep 2020||$189.00||1||US State Taxes 13.50%|
|Fall||01 Oct 2020 - 16 Dec 2020||$239.00||1||US State Taxes 13.50%|
|Christmas/New Year||18 Dec 2020 - 03 Jan 2021||$450.00||5||US State Taxes 13.50%|
|Winter||04 Jan 2021 - 11 Mar 2021||$249.00||1||US State Taxes 13.50%|
|Spring Break||12 Mar 2021 - 18 Apr 2021||$389.00||5||US State Taxes 13.50%|
|Spring||19 Apr 2021 - 10 Jun 2021||$249.00||1||US State Taxes 13.50%|
|Summer||11 Jun 2021 - 15 Aug 2021||$289.00||1||US State Taxes 13.50%|
The following booking options are available for the property:
Cleaning 170.00 Per Booking
This home is across from the big playground and just .3 mile (.48 km) around the corner to the resort clubhouse!! About a 5 minute walk.
Being a Windsor Hills Resort guest means you will have the free access to the fantastic amenities that Windsor Hills Resort offers.
Windsor Hills resort features a lagoon style pool with water-slides, kid's splash pad/play area, hot tub, air conditioned game room, fitness center, movie theater, poolside marketplace bar & grill, basketball courts, sand volleyball court, playgrounds, dog park, putting green and tennis courts.
There are golf courses to suit all styles and abilities. Come stay at Windsor Hills for your next golf week, Livin' the Dream has many courses within half hour drive. The nearest golf course is Mystic Dunes - rated Orlando's #2 golf course!
We are also very close to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and our home is set up great for teams.
“Laura's home was as described. Spacious, clean, and had a little bit of every thing for all age groups. Her communication was impeccable and she was very easy to work with. Even with last minute requests, she made sure that we were taking care of. She reached out to make sure that our stay was going as expected even though she didn't need to. I would definitely recommend staying here.”
Frederick - 04 Aug 2020
Thank you! Your home was beautiful and had so much to offer. We loved swimming, the playground, riding bikes and exploring the neighborhood. Your home had so many nice extras and met all of our needs-including the tool for the bicycle. :) Thank you! It was so nice meeting you.
Micheal - Nashville, TN - 22 Mar 2020
We finished remodeling during Covid, so it's brand new!. Please check out our reviews from the home next door "Livin' Free" This home will have great reviews soon!!! :)
Laura - 15 Mar 2020
Owner: Laura Jury
Local Phone: 260-222-7077