1. Proximity to Disney (Windsor Hills 2 miles, Windsor Palms 3 miles)
2. Look and feel - both built by Pulte Homes
3. Secure gated community with 24hr manned entry
4. Specification - similar standard and size and finish of properties covering number of en-suite bathrooms, open plan floor plan, room size, kitchen and bathroom finishes
5. Property variety - both resorts offer condos, townhomes and 4-6 bed villa homes
6. Windsor Hills and Windsor Palms are the only two short term rental resorts in Kissimmee where townhomes come with private screened plunge pool; an excellent much sought after feature if you are travelling as a small or single family party and want appropriately sized accommodation but don't want to forego the luxury of your own private pool.
7. High standard clubhouse and community pool area
1. Windsor Hills over the years has developed into a brand and is unarguably the most popular short term rental resort in Kissimmee
2. Windsor Hills newer (built between 2005-2008 with first home completed in 2005 and last in 2008). Windsor Palms built between 2000-2003.
3. Windsor Hills marginally closer to Disney (1 mile)
4. Windsor Hills has a larger more impressive community pool area being a large lagoon and, more importantly, offering zero entry access; perfect for small children, toddlers who can enter and splash around in the water themselves
5. Windsor Hills also has a two storey water slide at the community pool area; much valued by children on holiday in the resort.